skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This is how we Reaux
Friday, June 18, 2010
Caught it!
She started smiling a few days ago and I finally caught somewhat of a smile on camera! Of course she was moving around and laughing while I was trying to catch it so the pictures are blurry but that just means that we need a new camera - correct?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(43)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(7)
▼
June
(10)
Playing dress up
Daddy, the swing and more smiles
I do get outside from time to time....
Sarah loves her play gym that her very generous Sp...
Caught it!
Running behind all the time!
Everyone is napping - well not me
Visit with the Cousins!
Naptime
Why hello there....
►
2009
(27)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(19)
►
May
(1)
About Me
MrsReaux
Wife of Jason, mother of Sarah and slave to Sephora
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment