Monday, August 30, 2010

Four months old!

So now we are officially four months old - and she loves to stick her tongue out. Having researched babies sticking their tongues out I have come across everything from it is a sign of great intelligence to being over stimulated. Personally I think she does it because she can and she finds it something fun to do. Of course it probably doesn't help that when she does it Jason and I stick our tongues out right back at her....we have our own method of communication around here. This week she has really started sleeping for long periods of time. She has always been a good sleeper averaging around 8 hours a night since the second month but now she is going longer to over 10 hours.
Which I love don't get me wrong but the first time she slept that long I was worried.

This second picture is blurry because she was moving around a little too much but I thought it was just adorable. She was tired of the photo session!



2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Don't you hate the sleep thing? You beg for them to sleep longer and then when they do you just lay there and worry, ha! I am cracking up at your matching "4 month" paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....I love her pink bow! She's getting so big, I can't believe it. I love her chubby little legs and wrists...chubby baby wrists are so cute!

    ReplyDelete