Saturday, October 2, 2010

Can't sleep

So I made some Apple Pie Pork Chops and put them in the freezer for later on next week. Now I already have a meal ready to go and just have to pull the bag from the freezer and toss it in to the crock pot some morning. I think I will start doing all our meals this way - it would make my life easier and would probably be easier on the grocery budget.

But then I may turn in to one of those crazy ladies that buy 15 pounds of pork chops because they were on sale and have to think up a dozen different ways of how to cook pork chops for the next month so the family doesn't realize all they have been eating is pork chops.....yeah, that wouldn't work for me so much.

I put Sarah in our bed the other morning and you could see her little mind working



Wow Mom, my bed isn't soft like this



And just look at all your pillows - I don't even have one pillow


Poor little girl, she has it so rough.


We went and watched our niece play softball this morning - it was fun and she was really good! There were other teams there warming up, older girls and wow, they are pretty serious about their softball. Heaven help us if S is inclined to be in to the athlete thing...neither Jason or I know a thing about softball, basketball, football etc.... I mean I am already looking at ballet classes for her and haven't thought about sports. We realized today that we may have to learn about these things here soon if she wants to play sports! That should be interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment