I like this rainy weather - it was only around 93 degrees today.
This is my favorite spot in the yard right now
Yes, those are my green garden clogs - and my messy excuse for a path underneath the arbor. But above me is this:
I have a wisteria growing over this arbor. I love the wisteria - Jason does not. Yes, if you don't keep up with it it can get overgrown quickly but you should see it in the Spring when it blooms and it smells heavenly then.
How can you not stand here and just love this?

Ahhh! I love wisteria too! It smells just divine! The back fence at my parents' house used to be covered in it (about 6-8 feet deep out from the fence!) When I was a kid, we cut a "path" into the middle of the bush and cleared out a section where we put a little table and chairs. It was my most favorite place EVER to go hide out! My own personal secret garden :)
ReplyDeleteFunny though, my dad always hated the wisteria... must be a guy thing. What is their problem!? Sadly, he won and the wisteria is long gone now :(
So, know that I am totally jealous of your wisteria-laden arbor!!
Robin (RJ!)
Aw, RJ - I am envious of your childhood secret garden!
ReplyDelete