Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where is my BB gun?


I almost had a heart attack the other day! I was outside and saw this on the other side of my bedroom window!





Jason wanted to catch it and play with it, I wanted to grab the pellet gun and shoot it! Nasty lizard, I hate them. If that thing gets in the house I am so packing up and moving out. These things are the reason I got out of West Texas, looks like one finally followed me up here. We used to see these huge lizards out on the farm. Blech - hated them. My mother called them 'mountain boomers' I just thought they were horrible and didn't want to run across any.

Seriously - I hate lizards.......with a passion.......now I am having dreams about lizards getting in to the house.



We had some interesting clouds yesterday






We saw these the day after the lizard day. Jason was looking at the pretty sky, I was watching out for the lizard. As a matter of fact I just peered under the desk to make sure that the lizard wasn't under there. And I have been checking under the bed and in the closets as well.

I hate lizards.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You just gave me goosebumps...ugh~

    ReplyDelete